Our multi-purpose rubber coating spray paint is excellent for
resistance against moisture, acid, alkaline & impact abrasions. Protects
against electrical shock, skidding/slipping, corrosion etc. and is ideal for
use on wood, metal, glass, rope, plastic, rubber, concrete & tools.
Effectively bonds with fabric, foam, metal and
wood surfaces. The rubber spray paint bonds seamlessly with urethane and latex
foams as well, in order to perform butt-splicing,
knife edging, laminating, boxing and edge turning operations. The paint
composition offers quick tack and high coverage, while providing a strong bond.
It does not darken, nor does it leave a residual odor. Ideal for usage on car
rims for protection and a vibrant look!
Usage Tips (for car rims):
1. Clean and de-grease your surface
2. Protect your valve with a cap or stick it with tape
3. Shake Spray 2 minutes before using
4. Spray evenly at 25 cm from the rim
5. After 15 minutes, the next layer can be sprayed,
repeat 4 to 5 times for best result
6. After using the spray can, place it upside down and
keep aerosol valve clean
7. It is advisable to do an assessment test.
*Not advisable for usage on vinyl surfaces